Welcome to the Freezer Burn 2013 Department of Mutant Vehicles, and all hail our Evil Lord Zoltan!
Registration is due by June 7th.
Getting a License is a two stage process:
- Completing the following web form
- On site examination of the vehicle
Ok ready? Letʼs Go! Questions with a red ʻ*ʼ are mandatory.
Driving Rules In Freezer Burn
- Only drive vehicles licensed or allowed to drive in Freezer Burn
- Abide by all applicable federal and Provincial laws, including all open container laws (no open containers within reach of the driver)
- Drive at a speed of 5 mph or less (less if in hazardous situations such as tight crowds)
- Give the right of way to pedestrians, bicycles, and emergency services vehicles
- Follow the reasonable and applicable vehicle laws for road safety
- Stop immediately upon being hailed by any Freezer Burn Staff member, Ranger, or law enforcement officer
- No driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- No driving in pedestrian-designated areas
- No driving during whiteouts… Freak Blizzard?
- Obey sound policies
- Any additional guidelines set forth by Freezer Burn
If you have any questions please email . We’re so excited to hear from you!