Tickets for 2015 are now sold out. IF YOU GOT A TICKET, PLEASE NOTE: Although Brown Paper Tickets showed a “Will Call” option, there is no such option for this event. ALL HARD COPY TICKETS WILL BE MAILED OUT TO TICKET BUYERS. You must bring your ticket to the gate to get in.
If you have any questions please email . We’re so excited to hear from you!
- You must agree to the Freezer Burn Terms and Conditions outlined in the indemnity waiver.
- All ticket holders will be required to sign an indemnity waiver upon entry to the event.
- You MUST have your ticket to get in to Freezer Burn. Identification is required with your ticket at the gate.
- Participants without tickets or Identification will be turned away at the gate.
- If you choose to sell or gift your ticket you must NEVER sell it for a price above face value. Email email@example.com for names of people who are willing to buy or post on the Freezer Burn: Dark Side of the Rainbow event page.
Children 12 years of age and under are free but must be registered before the event.
Anyone under the age of 18 will need a Parent/Guardian to accompany them. Parents/Guardians will have to sign a waiver for them at the gate. Parents/Guardians will need to supervise any minors at all times during the event. Please send an email to to let us know about any children that will be attending.
The Low Income Ticket Program will return in 2015
The Low Income Ticket Program was introduced in 2014. This program provides a limited number of tickets ($70) — while supplies last — to those who provide proof of financial hardship and who cannot afford to attend Freezer Burn at the regular price. Tickets will be awarded to those who are best able to demonstrate need. These tickets are non-transferrable and must be picked up at the gate upon entering Freezer Burn. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application.