If you bought tickets online you should have received them by now via registered mail. Low Income Ticket recipients will receive notification soon. IF YOU NEED TO BUY OR SELL A TICKET, PLEASE DO SO THROUGH THE FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE (Freezer Burn 2015: Dark Side of the Rainbow Event) OR ASK FOR HELP BY SENDING AN EMAIL TO TICKETS@FREEZERBURN.ORG. NEVER BUY OR SELL TICKETS THROUGH KIJIJI OR FOR MORE THAN FACE VALUE.
If you have any questions please email . We’re so excited to hear from you!
- You must agree to the Freezer Burn Terms and Conditions outlined in the indemnity waiver.
- All ticket holders will be required to sign an indemnity waiver upon entry to the event.
- You MUST have your ticket to get in to Freezer Burn. Identification is required with your ticket at the gate.
- Participants without tickets or Identification will be turned away at the gate.
- If you choose to sell or gift your ticket you must NEVER sell it for a price above face value. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for names of people who are willing to buy or post on the Freezer Burn: Dark Side of the Rainbow event page.
Children 12 years of age and under are free but must be registered before the event.
Anyone under the age of 18 will need a Parent/Guardian to accompany them. Parents/Guardians will have to sign a waiver for them at the gate. Parents/Guardians will need to supervise any minors at all times during the event. Please send an email to to let us know about any children that will be attending.
The Low Income Ticket Program will return in 2015
The Low Income Ticket Program was introduced in 2014. This program provides a limited number of tickets ($70) — while supplies last — to those who provide proof of financial hardship and who cannot afford to attend Freezer Burn at the regular price. Tickets will be awarded to those who are best able to demonstrate need. These tickets are non-transferrable and must be picked up at the gate upon entering Freezer Burn. Please send an email to email@example.com to request an application.