Watch here for announcements about tickets for 2018. If you have any questions email .
READ THIS BEFORE BUYING TICKETS:
- Every participant, including volunteers, must have a hard-copy ticket and ID to enter the event. THERE ARE NO GATE SALES.
- Children 12 and under are free but must be registered (see below). A parent or guardian must accompany anyone under the age of 18 at all times.
SELLING or SEEKING TICKETS once regular tickets are sold out?
NEVER buy or sell your ticket on sites such as Kijiji or eBay. NEVER buy or sell your ticket for more than face value (plus fees, if applicable). Doing so may forfeit your future right to purchase tickets. Instead, check out the Freezer Burn General Discussion Forum or the event page on Facebook to resell or to buy from someone who needs to resell.
BRINGING YOUR KIDS? Good! Freezer Burn is a family-friendly event. You’ll need to know this:
Children 12 years of age and under are free but must be registered before the event. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Parents and guardians must sign a waiver for each person under the age of 18 at the gate and must supervise any minors at all times during the event. Please send an email to to let us know about any children that will be attending.
Got your ticket? Great! KNOW THIS:
- You must agree to the Freezer Burn Terms and Conditions outlined in the indemnity waiver.
- All ticket holders will be required to sign an indemnity waiver upon entry to the event.
- You MUST have your ticket with you to get in to Freezer Burn. Identification is required with your ticket at the gate.
- Participants without tickets or identification will be turned away at the Gate.
- If you choose to sell or gift your ticket you must NEVER sell it for a price above face value or use sites such as Kijiji or Ebay. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for names of people who are willing to buy.
If you have any questions please email . We would love to hear from you!