THERE ARE NO GATE SALES. YOU MUST SHOW UP WITH YOUR HARD COPY TICKET TO GET IN.
SELLING or SEEKING TICKETS? The Ticket Information Exchange Program (TIES) has started. This program helps match ticket sellers with volunteers who need tickets. If you have tickets that you’re not using, this is a great way to ensure that they get placed with volunteers who need them. To buy a resale ticket through this program, you must be signed up as a volunteer. If you’re interested in selling your ticket, please email for information.
If you have any questions please email . We’re so excited to hear from you!
- You must agree to the Freezer Burn Terms and Conditions outlined in the indemnity waiver.
- All ticket holders will be required to sign an indemnity waiver upon entry to the event.
- You MUST have your ticket to get in to Freezer Burn. Identification is required with your ticket at the gate.
- Participants without tickets or Identification will be turned away at the gate.
- If you choose to sell or gift your ticket you must NEVER sell it for a price above face value. Email email@example.com for names of people who are willing to buy.
BRINGING YOUR KIDS? Good! Freezer Burn is a family-friendly event. You’ll need to know this:
Children 12 years of age and under are free but must be registered before the event.
Anyone under the age of 18 will need a Parent/Guardian to accompany them. Parents/Guardians will have to sign a waiver for them at the gate. Parents/Guardians will need to supervise any minors at all times during the event. Please send an email to to let us know about any children that will be attending.
The Low Income Ticket application is now closed to new applications. If you have any questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you have already purchased a ticket you are not eligible for a Low Income Ticket.
The Low Income Ticket Program provides a limited number of tickets — while supplies last — to those who cannot afford a ticket at the regular price and, without this program, would not be able to go to Freezer Burn. Tickets will be awarded to those who are best able to demonstrate need. These tickets are non-transferrable and must be picked up at the gate upon entering Freezer Burn.