The Low Income Ticket application is now closed. If you have any questions email .
READ THIS BEFORE BUYING TICKETS:
- Every participant, including volunteers, must have a hard-copy ticket and ID to enter the event. THERE ARE NO GATE SALES.
- Children 12 and under are free but must be registered (see below). A parent or guardian must accompany anyone under the age of 18 at all times.
→Tickets ordered online BEFORE Friday, May 26 will be sent out via registered mail. You need to sign for your tickets at the address you provided when you ordered.
→Tickets ordered online AFTER Friday, May 26 must be picked up at the Freezer Burn Gate.
Regular-priced tickets are on sale through the link on this page until they run out. Regular tickets for everyone over the age of 12 are $170 plus fees and may be purchased with a credit card or through Paypal. There are no Gate sales.
SELLING or SEEKING TICKETS once regular tickets are sold out?
NEVER buy or sell your ticket on sites such as Kijiji or eBay. NEVER buy or sell your ticket for more than face value (plus fees, if applicable). Doing so may forfeit your future right to purchase tickets. Instead, check out the Freezer Burn General Discussion Forum or the event page, Freezer Burn 2017: Where the Wild Things Roam, on Facebook to resell or to buy from someone who needs to resell.
BRINGING YOUR KIDS? Good! Freezer Burn is a family-friendly event. You’ll need to know this:
Children 12 years of age and under are free but must be registered before the event. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Parents and guardians must sign a waiver for each person under the age of 18 at the gate and must supervise any minors at all times during the event. Please send an email to to let us know about any children that will be attending.
Got your ticket? Great! KNOW THIS:
- You must agree to the Freezer Burn Terms and Conditions outlined in the indemnity waiver.
- All ticket holders will be required to sign an indemnity waiver upon entry to the event.
- You MUST have your ticket with you to get in to Freezer Burn. Identification is required with your ticket at the gate.
- Participants without tickets or identification will be turned away at the Gate.
- If you choose to sell or gift your ticket you must NEVER sell it for a price above face value or use sites such as Kijiji or Ebay. Email email@example.com for names of people who are willing to buy.
If you have any questions please email . We would love to hear from you!