Tickets go on sale soon. Here’s what you need to know:
- There is a maximum of 2 tickets per person allowed from the entire ticket pool.** Please, only purchase the ones you need that are immediately assignable to someone.
- Regular tickets are $175 each. Children, 12 and under, are free but must be registered through .
- April 15 is the LIVE CASH sale. A portion of tickets will be sold, in person, for cash only in both Calgary (Renfrew Community Hall at 2:00 PM) and Edmonton (Location and time TBD). Please bring exact change and your ID.
- April 25, the remainder of tickets go on sale ONLINE at 6:00 PM MST through www.freezerburn.org. You’ll need a credit card or PayPal for this sale and fees will apply.
- April 30, the Low Income Ticket Application will open for those who would not be able to come to Freezer Burn at the regular price.
**IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED A TICKET OR TICKETS AT THE REGULAR PRICE IN EITHER THE CASH SALE OR ONLINE SALE, YOU WILL BE INELIGIBLE FOR THE LOW INCOME TICKET PROGRAM.
If you have any questions email .
READ THIS BEFORE BUYING TICKETS:
- Every participant, including volunteers, must have a hard-copy ticket and ID to enter the event. THERE ARE NO GATE SALES.
- Children 12 and under are free but must be registered (see below). A parent or guardian must accompany anyone under the age of 18 at all times.
SELLING or SEEKING TICKETS once regular tickets are sold out?
NEVER buy or sell your ticket on sites such as Kijiji or eBay. NEVER buy or sell your ticket for more than face value (plus fees, if applicable). Doing so may forfeit your future right to purchase tickets. Instead, check out the Freezer Burn General Discussion Forum or the event page on Facebook to resell or to buy from someone who needs to resell.
BRINGING YOUR KIDS? Good! Freezer Burn is a family-friendly event. You’ll need to know this:
Children 12 years of age and under are free but must be registered before the event. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Parents and guardians must sign a waiver for each person under the age of 18 at the gate and must supervise any minors at all times during the event. Please send an email to to let us know about any children that will be attending.
Got your ticket? Great! KNOW THIS:
- You must agree to the Freezer Burn Terms and Conditions outlined in the indemnity waiver.
- All ticket holders will be required to sign an indemnity waiver upon entry to the event.
- You MUST have your ticket with you to get in to Freezer Burn. Identification is required with your ticket at the gate.
- Participants without tickets or identification will be turned away at the Gate.
- If you choose to sell or gift your ticket you must NEVER sell it for a price above face value or use sites such as Kijiji or Ebay. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for names of people who are willing to buy.
If you have any questions please email . We would love to hear from you!