Welcome to the Freezer Burn Department of Mutant Vehicles.
The Mutant Vehicle Application for 2016 is now open! Find it below. If you plan on driving ANY motorized vehicle around Freezer Burn, please read this page and fill out the application. REGISTRATION ENDS MAY 31.
Getting a License is a two stage process:
- Completing the following web form
- On site examination of the vehicle
Driving Rules In Freezer Burn
- Only drive vehicles licensed or allowed to drive in Freezer Burn
- Abide by all applicable federal and Provincial laws, including all open container laws (no open containers within reach of the driver)
- Drive at a speed of 5 mph or less (less if in hazardous situations such as tight crowds)
- Give the right of way to pedestrians, bicycles, and emergency services vehicles
- Follow the reasonable and applicable vehicle laws for road safety
- Stop immediately upon being hailed by any Freezer Burn Staff member, Ranger, or law enforcement officer
- No driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- No driving in pedestrian-designated areas
- No driving during whiteouts… Freak Blizzard?
- Obey sound policies
- Any additional guidelines set forth by Freezer Burn
If you have any questions please email . We’re so excited to hear from you!