Welcome to the Freezer Burn Department of Mutant Vehicles. This department oversees, inspects, and approves the use of motorized vehicles at Freezer Burn.
Do you have mobility assistance needs for your time at Freezer Burn? Let us know.
Please email and state your specific mobility needs. Each case will be evaluated and we will work with you to ensure you can get around at the event while keeping everyone safe. All mobility assistance motorized vehicles MUST be pre-approved before the event. Once you are at the event, you will need to come to the DMV office (collocated with Tentacles and Tonic camp). Your mobility vehicle will be inspected and tagged. Our mobility sign must be displayed on the vehicle at all times. The deadline for mobility assistance applications is June 11th.
The Mutant Vehicle Application for 2018 will be open in the new year. If you plan on driving ANY motorized vehicle around Freezer Burn, please read this entire page first, then complete the application once open.
Getting a License is a two stage process:
- Completing the web form
- Onsite examination of the vehicle
Driving Rules In Freezer Burn
- Only drive vehicles licensed or allowed to drive in Freezer Burn
- Abide by all applicable federal and Provincial laws, including all open container laws (no open containers within reach of the driver)
- Drive at a speed of 5 mph or less (less if in hazardous situations such as tight crowds)
- Give the right of way to pedestrians, bicycles, and emergency services vehicles
- Follow the reasonable and applicable vehicle laws for road safety
- Stop immediately upon being hailed by any Freezer Burn Staff member, Ranger, or law enforcement officer
- No driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- No driving in pedestrian-designated areas
- No driving during whiteouts… Freak Blizzard?
- Obey sound policies
- Any additional guidelines set forth by Freezer Burn
If you have any questions please email .