Art Grant Detail
Size: $ 1.00 to $ 100.00
Opens: Apr 01 2023 12:00 AM
Closes: May 15 2023 11:59 PMClosed
ICE CUBES: Micro Grants 2023
What will the Micro Grant Cover?
- This grant covers materials, consumables (fuel/ propane, batteries), fixed assets, and operational costs that are necessary for an activity, performance, or gathering. This can include costs associated with food and beverages, gifts, items needed for activities, as well as props or costumes required for performances.
What will the Micro Grant NOT Cover?
- This grant will not cover any labour expenses, tickets to the event, personal outfits, alcohol, cannabis, or any illegal substances in Alberta.
Who is eligible?
- Any individual or established group may apply. For teams or groups, please have only one person submit an application for the group. If the grant is approved, the applicant(s) must attend Freezer Burn and must deliver the project according to their approved grant application. Please be aware that any significant changes to the approved application that have not received prior approval by the Art Grant Team may void the grant contract and you will not be reimbursed.
How will grants be paid?
- Successful applicants will need to sign a contract in order to receive their grant. Failure to return the signed contract by June 1, 2023 will void the contract and no funds will be reimbursed.
- The grants will be paid, pending approval by the Art Finance Team, upon the completion of the project and the submission of copies of all receipts through your online grant application.
- All payments will be made via e-transfer. If you cannot receive e-transfers, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange alternate payment options. If your contact information for reimbursement is incorrect or you need to change it after the fact, you may be responsible for any additional bank fees incurred.
You are responsible for submitting all your receipts through the online grant application by June 30, 2023 or YOU WILL NOT BE REIMBURSED. NO EXCEPTIONS! (we are not kidding!)
A failure to execute your project as proposed and bring it to Freezer Burn, or the failure to properly submit your receipts will result in the ARTery withholding your grant money and can negatively impact your eligibility for any future art grants.
Applicants can only apply for ONE micro grant pertaining to one event. IE: Your theme camp is holding a Dolly Parton Milkshake Hour and want two micro grants; one for the milkshakes and one for stickers. You will only be approved for one micro grant for this so either include all the expenses in one grant application or have another person apply for the second micro grant. Only ONE micro grant per event per person will be accepted.
For any questions regarding the grants or the grant application process, or to contact the Art Grant Team regarding your grant, please contact us at email@example.com