We’re a group of technology enthusiasts, working together to solve pre and post event problems with online technologies. Sometimes, to look cool, we create the problems, then later fix them while pretending it was really hard.
What we do
We consider ourselves an autonomous collective for tax reasons, but if the “man” is asking, we have one lead and have no shifts.
Number of Volunteers
Perhaps five slackers, but we could get away with two hard workers.
We usually work in pairs, late at night, with liters of Mountain Dew Red Alert. At the event itself, you’ll find us wandering aimlessly without any scheduled shifts.
- Monitor the dedicated email (Leads)
- Join and utilize the Production Communication Platform, example: Slack (Leads)
- We don’t publish our backlog of tasks, but it’s long.
- Try out all features on the website to find things that don’t work right.
- Don’t even ask how many bugs we have to fix.
- Seriously, why is someone accessing the website using a Motorola Razr!?!
- GOTO Volunteer shift length
- GOTO Pre event
- Write AfterBurn report